As an internationally recognized teacher and innovator in the plastic surgery field, Dr. Guyuron has focused his practice on facial surgery.
As a demonstration of his commitment to innovation, Dr. Guyuron has pioneered many innovative medical techniques to increase the safety of the operation, reduce the adverse effects and augment the success of the surgery, and has shared these techniques with the plastic surgery community through publications, presentations, book chapters, five textbooks and live surgical demonstrations. Dr. Guyuron has also developed an outpatient procedure for the surgical treatment of migraine headaches that has been recognized by the medical community as innovative and highly successful. He has performed more than 2,500 migraine surgery procedures.
Recognized by his peers and patients as one of the best doctors in America, Dr. Guyuron has received numerous awards and honors, many of which have been granted consistently year after year, including just a few of the latest:
- Newsweek’s America’s Best Plastic Surgeons 2021
- Best Doctors in America® list, which includes the nation’s most respected specialists, from 2000 to the present.
- Top Docs in Cleveland, by Northern Ohio Live, from 2001 to present.
- Best Doctor, by Cleveland Magazine, from 1992 to present.
- Cleveland Care Giver Of The Year
- Distinguished Fellow